Saturday, April 2, 2016

Style 101: Classroom Chic


Hello, lovelies! It's the weekend again and I can't wait to laze around. The week has been very work related and my body aches to feel the sheets until lunch time. I've been very busy lately and I guess I deserve some de-stressing today and that includes shopping online. Have you checked the newest promotion from SHEIN? Featuring the Style 101 Classroom Chic!

Style 101
CLASSROOM CHIC

Take 40% OFF Over US$55 Code:MAR40
Take 45% OFF Over US$105 Code:MAR45


 
Black White Stripe Long Sleeve V-Neck Lace Up Bodysuit (here)
Black Thick-soled Round Toe PU Flats (here)

 
Black White Drawstring Waist Striped Skirt (here)
Grey Lace Up Eyelet Flats (here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




2 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...