Saturday, May 21, 2016

#OOTD: OFF-SHOULDERS...

Hello, lovelies! I am not really a fan of off-shoulder tops because it tends to run up to my clavicles without noticing it sometimes. But this particular piece from SHEIN caught my eye because of its wide & garterized shoulder line. I thought that it could hold the top in its place and boy, I wasn't wrong. I love its fit and it gives me a confidence to wear it comfortably. I just find it a bit long but the material and the design is very good. The material is thicker than the usual chiffon and that gives this piece a quality. I am excited to try this piece with other styles I have in mind but for now, here's the easiest style I came up with because black and white are classic, baby. #OOTD

Hype this look on lookbook.nu
I was wearing:
SHEIN black textured bag (here)
SHEIN Off-shoulder top (here)
Stud heels from Lovelywholesale (same here)
Black jeans from UNIQLO PH

                                
Get the look now:
   


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





8 comments:

  1. That top is so beautiful! You look great in it!

    The Cassie Paige
    New Post: The Next Step

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice top..

    Regards,
    Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such a cool top,love it
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one stunning top and you styled it absolutely perfectly! LOVE your bag and heels.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love the off-shoulder the length is honestly great, so edgy and sexy..^^ the color is perfect. I think White off-shoulder is perfect..^^


    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...