Monday, May 9, 2016

#OOTD: Dress & White Sneakers Combo

Hello, lovelies! I am so fond of my white sneakers that it's been my go-to shoes for work and do errands. Last weekend, my husband and I planned to watch a movie but unfortunately, tickets were sold-out fast for Captain America. The ones left were for last full show scheduled at 11:30 p.m. but we didn't get it because the next morning, we had to travel early going to North to spend our Sunday in a fiesta celebration with my in-laws. We ended up spending our time doing window shopping and eating. I wore the pleated dress that Wholesale7 sent me and paired it with white sneakers. I really love the dress and sneakers combo; it defines COMFORT. Agree? The material of the dress is good and true to its size. I find this dress very versatile because you can look very chic when it's paired with heels and looks good with flats or sandals, too.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu
I was wearing:
WHOLESALE7 pleated dress (here)
WHOLESALE7 white sneakers (here)
SHEIN black textured bag (here)
Gold watch from Casio

Get the look now:
  


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...