Saturday, July 2, 2016

Can't Get Enough Of Denim

Hello, lovelies! I don't know what's the thing about denim but every time I see anything denim, I can't help myself but sigh. I find these pieces versatile in so many ways. I love denim because the more it becomes old and faded, the angst of appearance retains the look when worn. What do you think? I have a number of denim pieces in my closet which I actually lost track of how many I owned. Guess what? I will not stop collecting.



 


On top of my favorites in denim is dresses. You know, if you are in a rush, you can just pull this out from your closet and grab a pair of sandals, flats or slip-on, and maybe a pair of high heels on the way out and believe me, denim dress won't fail you. I don't know but it denim dress gives a youthful vibe. What do you think?

  


 

 

Every girl should have denim vest, especially a ripped one. This piece is perfect to pair with maxi dresses and maxi skirts. Oh, my favorite is pairing denim vest with a maxi dress because it easily tones down a conservative look to a sophisticated one. As well as this off-shoulder denim top which perfect to pair with wide-leg pants. The thing about the off-shoulder top is that you can show off skin but not looking disrespectful in any way, right?

By the way, I found these denim pieces from Banggood >> http://bit.lc/4Yiv



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




2 comments:

  1. These are all lovely. I like that denim dress!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...