Friday, July 8, 2016

#OOTD: Bring Back The Summer

Hello, lovelies! Though summer is officially over and the rainy season is already taking place, my mood of wearing summer outfits won't stop every time there's a chance especially if the weather becomes good in a day. That's why I still buy summer outfits because who would not, eh? This lovely printed romper with tie waist is a must-have I've told myself the moment I laid eyes on it.


When this romper delivered to my house, it is together along with this textured green bag that I've eyed ever since I bought the other color some months ago (see here). It exactly has the same texture but different color only. 


This lovely romper is so pretty in person, believe me. It was made of quality chiffon; not sheer, not thin. I just love it! It fits me right, too! I love that it's a bit loose because it creates the illusion of having a lean body. I can wear the sleeves long or I can also roll it over to my elbow and it holds in place. One thing that impressed me is how this romper was made; it is neatly sewn and the buttons used was pretty and didn't look cheap. 

Hype this look on Lookbook.nu
I was wearing:
SHEIN printed romper with tie waist (get here)
SHEIN crocodile textured green bag (get here)
WHOLESALE7 embroidered nude shoes (get here)
Mirror sunglasses from CNDirect
Bracelet from HongKong
Choker ties from Trendsgal

Get the look now:
  


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

 


6 comments:

  1. love your romper! getting addicted to them too! funny that summer is over in the Philippine but it's only now that I've been buying a couple of them! Stay lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that bag !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such a pretty summer outfit,love the bag an jumpsuit
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...