Wednesday, July 6, 2016

#OOTD: The Casual Elegance

Hello, lovelies! Finally, an outfit post! I can't help myself from excitement the moment I opened the package delivered to my house two weeks ago. I've eyed this Navy Stripe Top since June, that's why the moment I got a hold on this top; I can't help but sigh. My satisfaction is incomparable to the other packages I've received since I started fashion blogging. Well, the reason is very obvious, eh? Who wouldn't love this top? 


I am in love with its unique design. I thought I'm done with the high-low style but this one is an exemption. The material is very good - it is not chiffon or anything that sheer. I can say that my money worth more than its price. It is neatly sewn and it really screams elegance. By the way, this top  have sizes from S, M & L. I have seen some top that has a similar design like this and way cheaper but it comes with one size only and I also noticed that the armhole is way too big your bra will make an ugly appearance on the side.


I tried pairing it with black skinny jeans and stiletto sandals, too. I guess both have a pretty outcome but my favorite look is with the blue jeans and wedge sandals. How about you?

Hype this look on Lookbook.nu


I was wearing:
SHEIN navy stripe top (get here)
UNIQLO blue & black skinny jeans (similar here)
FASHION71 stiletto sandal (get here)
WHOLESALE7 wedge transparent sandal (get here)
Bracelet from HongKong
CHANEL bag

Get the look now:
   


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

 


5 comments:

  1. WOnderful maxi top!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is so beautiful and elegant, nothing beats navy stripes in summer.

    Great look!

    ARABELLA.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look, especially the bag !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...