Sunday, July 10, 2016

#OOTD: Read Between The Colors

Hello, lovelies! It is really inspiring to take outfit photos when the items you ordered is nothing but beautiful and somewhat perfect. If you noticed, I have successive outfit posts this first half of July. The items I ordered from one of my Top 5 favorite online stores sent me not only quality ones but oh-so-beautiful items. I've always been their satisfied customer every time my order arrives right on my doorstep. So, if you are looking for a store to shop the latest fashion trends, click here.


Anyway, this Multicolor Stripe Zipper Backless Sleeveless Dress was sent along together with other items that I have already posted here and here. This dress looks exactly the same as the picture on the store website. The material is not thin and not sheer, so the lining is a bonus. I really love its colorful stripes because it is easy to match it with most of my accessories. The size just fits me right and the length is perfect. It has a concealed zipper at the back and this makes this dress classy and looking expensive when the fact is you can have this at an affordable price than you can imagine.




Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
SHEIN multi-colored striped dress (dress)
SHEIN crocodile textured green bag (get here)
WHOLESALE7 embroidered nude shoes (get here)
Leather gold bracelet from HongKong

Get the look now:
  



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


 



5 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...