Friday, August 12, 2016

Cheap Homecoming Dresses from Dressthat

Hello, lovelies! As the days and weeks passed, I can't contain my excitement because my sister is getting married. The wedding will be held in our hometown - a town where I grew up and spent my childhood. The wedding will be like a reunion, too, with my relatives. It's been 8 years since I last saw them and I can't wait to see them. Of course, I'd love to look my best when the time comes so as early as now, I am preparing already. I've already browsed some online stores where I can buy a dress that will not hurt my pocket but will satisfy me. And since I am coming home to where I grew up, I literally looking for perfect homecoming dress now. I am glad to find these three (3) dresses from Dressthat. The homecoming dresses speak about youngsters and I'm pertaining to teens but it doesn't mean that those in the 20s, 30s and 40's cannot wear them. In fact, those on their  30s and 40s should wear these because these homecoming dresses will make a big change in your personality. Well, there's nothing wrong to act silly and act like youngsters; it just one night or a day full of fun with your friends or your family or a get-together party with your batchmates. Agree?




My favorite from above-pictured is the first one. I really love whites. So when I saw it, I instantly fell in love. The patchwork of those blue laces added elegance. These cheap homecoming dresses are definitely good ones. Anything knee-length dresses instantly give a fun aura. These dresses promise a comfortable wearing because you will not worry if you're going to trip off anytime because it's too long and you will not worry of some peek-a-boos because it's not short either. It is just perfect to wear over a talk with someone and you won't hesitate to move even extra fast because this style of dress is really made for you to have fun in an occasion. 



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




2 comments:

  1. The black dress is amazing!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...