Wednesday, August 3, 2016

#OOTD: Dress Appropriately

Hello, lovelies! I've been a fan of wide leg pants may be it cropped or long. I find it very easy to style and it is versatile. It's been my favorite pants when I go to work or a casual stroll in the mall during weekends. I noticed that I've been buying basics yet stylish pieces lately. Are these one of the signs that I should embrace the aging process because honestly, I am still in denial that I am already a quarter-century old. Haha. I dress according to my mood and the occasion. Well, as long as I'm happy and I feel good about myself, nothing can stop me from expressing myself by wearing the clothes that I like. Of course, I do not forget the work-appropriate outfit. How about you? Anyway, if you're following me on Instagram and my other social media accounts, today's outfit post must probably familiar to you already because I wore this two weeks ago but this time I chose to pair it with high-heel sandals and a different bag. I thought of making an outfit post about this look because I received many compliments via comments and private messages. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments from the bottom of my heart. This one deserves an outfit post in my blog, so here it is now, lovelies!


I was apprehensive when I ordered this white halter top because I was thinking I will regret it later. I am surprised this top exceeded my expectation because it is made from a very good material; the texture is so smooth and not thin. I love it so much! I am size Medium but for this particular piece, I ordered size Large based on their size chart and it fit me just right. Here's a tip: You should know your body measurement because each online stores have different sizing. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu 

I was wearing:
WHOLESALE7 white halter top (get here)
SHEIN nude high-heel sandals (get here)
UNIQLO wide leg pants (similar here, here)
CHARLES & KEITH maroon bag (similar here, here, here)
Bellast 18K Rose Gold Plated Sunflower Necklace (get it here)
Leather studs bracelet from HongKong

Get the look now:
    
  
____________________________________________________________________________
P.S. Do not forget to join my August Giveaway, lovelies! Join here.


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




3 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...