Monday, September 19, 2016

Review: Denim Chambray Shirt from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! I'm so happy I've finally had the time to do an outfit shoot with my man. My schedule was unforgiving but every thing ends well and smoothly when the weekend came. I've been longing to share with you this denim chambray shirt that Zaful sent over together with the other item which I already created the entry here. I wore this shirt for 7 times already and yes, it's my favorite go-to shirt for work and casual days. It's so rare for me to wear the same shirt like 2 times in a week but this particular denim shirt did it to me.



What's not to love with this denim chambray shirt? I rate this shirt 10/10. I love everything about this shirt. The style is so trendy; I love that the shirt length is quite short and not long. The loose style gives an instantly chic look. The fabric is soft and smooth to touch. Zaful didn't fail me because I got the same exact shirt as showed on their product page. 

Follow Zaful Instagram and Facebook accounts.

POKEMON ALERT!

Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing: 
ZAFUL denim chambray shirt (get here)
White pants (similar here)
Black bag (similar here)
Pointed shoes (similar here)
Choker necklace (similar here)

Get the look now:
       


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


 



4 comments:

  1. nice denim top
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look chic
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit dear :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great LOOK, I LOVE THE DENIM sHIRT!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...