Monday, October 10, 2016

Bubble Soccer Balls from Inflatable-Zone

Hello, lovelies! One of the things I'd always thank for is that I am lucky to live in a tropical country. Currently, our season has changed to wet from dry (rainy season now) but even though we are experiencing rains and typhoons, the weather always gets better at the end of the day or sometimes overnight. And I am not really surprised when I wake up the next morning with the sun shining brightly. It's like summer never leaves in my country but all year through which I always thankful for. Because of this, beach trips never ended especially during peak season. The last time I've been to the beach is almost a year ago and I always looking forward to new activities to try may it be in the water  and on the ground. When my husband and I tried the buggy cars last time in Boracay Island, we passed by at the Zorb Park. I got awed by the giant inflatable bubbles and it promises a lot of fun but my wallet wasn't really happy when my husband inquired about the rates per hour. They're gonna rip us off with their rates. From then on, I thought of trying other outdoor activities while on vacation which has reasonable rates but also promises fun. 


Look at that! I should have one of these inflatable bubble soccer balls. When I click the link of these inflatable bubble soccer balls, I was surprised to found out that these inflatables are not just being sold by 5's & by 10's but you can actually buy per piece. How cool is that? 


If you have a big family going for vacation, why don't you buy this inflatable water fly fish on sale? It's kind of challenging the fact that you're actually like flying. Whoah! I'm gonna grab the chance of trying this anytime. I have experienced to ride a banana boat but that activity is lighter compared to flying, isn't it? Of course, the more you get older, the more you want to try more challenging activities. 



I don't have kids yet but I should have one of these for my kids in the future. How cute is this? There are several designs such as castles, spiderman, minions house & much more which will surely give your kiddos memorable fun to treasure. This particular inflatable bouncer is on sale. You might don't want to miss it, so check it out here >> inflatable bouncer sale



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


  




2 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...