Sunday, October 9, 2016

October New-In Items

Hello, lovelies! It's been ages since I last shared my new-in items here on my blog. I always shared it directly as soon as I received it via my social media accounts like my Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Google+. I think I should do it again; this thing sharing what's new so that you guys should have the first dip before it goes out-of-stock. I will be sharing the New-In Items for the 1st week of October.

black outfit black skirt black pleated skirt black bra bralette zaful

Click here for the outfit post.

Lacey Spaghetti Crop Top (here)
Pleated Midi Skirt (here)
Irregular Lenses Sunglass (here)

romper green romper floral romper foldable flats flats sammydress
Click here for the outfit post.

Green Floral Romper (here)
Foldable Flats (here)


denim dress denim white mesh dress zaful
Click here for the white mesh dress outfit post.
Click here for the denim dress outfit post.

Two Pocket Sleeveless Denim Dress (here
Printed Voile Spliced Collar Long Sleeve Dress (here

embroidery shorts tote bag zara
Click here for the embroidery shorts outfit post.
Click here for the tote bag outfit post.

Fashion Retro Embroidery Pockets Shorts (here)
Women's Tote Bag With Tassels and Color Splicing Design (here)


shein stripes top

Random Multicolor Striped Asymmetric Hem Tank Top (here)
Multicolor Round Neck Plaid Casual Blouse (here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


 


4 comments:

  1. Great shopping!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the romper looks so cool
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the denim shorts !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...