Monday, October 31, 2016

REVIEW: Turtleneck Black Top from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! Today's post is a sequel of my topic from this post. I will continue talking on the topic about wearing a warm outfit this cold season. I am living in a tropical country and, though, we are starting to experience cold weather, it is not that cold here in Manila. As I've mentioned before, I tend to wear a balanced outfit like not to wear a full fall outfit. Just like today's outfit post featuring this ZAFUL item sent over; a perfect top to keep me warm when the weather gets chilly.

This November, No Place Like ZAFUL
UP TO 85% Off


This turtleneck short sleeve t-shirt is my favorite black top now. It supersedes all the favorite black tops I own. Even though this is perfect to wear in a chilly weather, I wore this already to watch a basketball game in a coliseum and in a movie date where air-conditioning is sometimes unforgiving. I can recommend this black top to those working in the office because aside from the very decent and appropriate style of this top; this will really protect you from chills. The fabric of this is soft but really thick polyester. It is true-to-size. I really love the simple small slits on both sleeves and sides. The "?" embroidery is perfect design in front making this top look fun even more.


I opted to wear this flat shoes with bow and round toe design to match my black top. 

Hype this lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL turtleneck short sleeve t-shirt (here)
SAMMYDRESS foldable flat shoes (get it here
ROMWE crossbody bag (get similar here)
UNIQLO wide leg pants (get similar here)
Bracelet from HK
Casio gold wrist watch

Get the look now:
  


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   





2 comments:

  1. This is lovely.
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing as always!

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...