Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Review: Black Pleated Skirt & Lace Crop Top from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! I've received a few packages a few days ago but nothing made me feel excited when I found out that my Zaful order was one of it. This time, Zaful sent my order via express shipping. Yey! I was so excited opening the package; I looked like a kid who received an early Christmas gift. Lol! As I have mentioned from my previous outfit post here and here, Zaful didn't fail to deliver gorgeous pieces, exact products as shown on the product pages. This is the major reason why I kept coming back to this store because they never fail my expectations but always exceeding it.

This November, No Place Like ZAFUL
UP TO 85% Off


I love pleated skirts. I do have three now but I always have a room for a new one. I've been looking around for black pleated skirt and made of polyester but chiffon type. This type of material is not thin or sheer; it is thicker. That's why when I saw this black high-waist pleated skirt, I immediately hit the cart button without batting an eye. Ahh, this skirt is perfection for me. The length is mid-calf and high waisted. The waistband is wide so the waist alignment stays still. Also, it has a nice lining. 




After I added the skirt to my cart, the idea of going black just suddenly popped-up. That's why I got this lace spaghetti strap crop top to materialize the idea I had in mind. This crop top is available in one size only. I feared that it might not fit me but so thankful it just perfectly fits. The lace is very stretchable and it has adjustable straps. I guess, the lace and pleats go well in this outfit. What do you think?


This irregular lenses sunglass just toned down my all-black outfit. I am not really a fan of black pieces but I guess I have to make room for blacks in my closet. You just need to pop some color when you wear one (like the red bag I'm wearing) to make your look pleasing and not grungy. The irregularity of the lenses looks fun and I find it really unique. It gives an instant cool impression. Agree?

Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing:
ZAFUL lace spaghetti strap crop top (here)
ZAFUL high waist pleated skirt (here)
ZAFUL irregular lenses sunglasses (here)
Black over-sized blazer (similar here)
Red shoulder chain bag (get similar here)
Black strap high heel sandals (get similar here)
Choker tie necklace (similar here)

Get the look now:

    
  



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocking the all black look
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look ! so chic !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...