Monday, October 24, 2016

Review: Embroidery Shorts from Sammydress

Hello, lovelies! Last weekend was surprisingly hot. So, I decided to wear light and breezy outfit. We went to my Mom's house to celebrate a birthday occasion of my nephew and my sister. I pulled out this white casual blouse and I finally wore this color navy embroidered short from Sammydress. This shorts arrived together with the tote bag which I already used here. Sammydress has been on my top list of favorite fashion online stores for quite a while now. They didn't fail to amaze me with their products and I always get excited every time they update their new arrivals. You like to see and have your money's worth, eh? Just check out Sammydress.

SUPER NOVEMBER SALE
Up to 85% Off

embroidery shorts
embroidery shorts

I am in love with this retro embroidered navy shorts. Aside from the fabric material is very good, the embroidery continues up to the bank of the short's hem. It has a concealed zipper at the side and two side pockets. Just a tip: Always check the size chart of the product. Sammydress products are true to size; they put the actual measurement of the products on each product pages. In my case, the shorts I ordered is a bit bigger than my usual Medium size. So I suggest, you have to check thoroughly the size chart and check your actual size, too, before you order one.

embroidery shorts
brown crossbody ag
embroidery shorts
embroisery shorts sammydress
Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
SAMMYDRESS retro navy embroidered shorts (get it here
ZAFUL brown crossbody bag (get here)
White loose blouse (similar here or here)
Bullet necklace (similar here)


Get the look now:
  
crossbody bagwhite embroidered blouse embroidery shorts bullet necklace


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   


3 comments:

  1. those shorts are super cool
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...