Monday, October 10, 2016

REVIEW: Floral Romper & Foldable Flats from SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! The good thing about living in a tropical country is that even the season changed already from dry to wet (summer to rainy), I could still wear summer outfits and top it off with outerwears when the weather get chilly. So, you really can't blame me if I still buy slip dresses or rompers or sunny dresses. Today's outfit post is featuring gorgeous pieces from Sammydress. Honestly, I never thought that this online store has these fine and quality pieces that really exceeded my expectations. Good thing I've tried ordering again from Sammydress because I have added it to my favorite online stores to frequent.

SUPER NOVEMBER SALE
Up to 85% Off

green romper, floral romper, romper
floral romper, green romper, crossbody bag

The first thing that this green floral print cami romper caught my eye was the color. I fall to warm tones so I easily get attracted to any warm colors. So, yes, this will warm me up (not literally). Then, I also see that the fabric of it was similar to satin though it isn't that shiny which I love, by the way. The floral prints give instantly a  fun vibe. I am satisfied when this romper finally arrived because it looks exactly what shown on the product page. The quality is very good, too. It's a good buy!

green romper, floral romper, black blazer, sunglass, brown bag

As I have mentioned, if the weather gets chilly, you can either wear a blazer or cardigan over this romper. I styled it with my oversized sleeveless blazer. 

sunglass
brown bag, crossbody bag, bag
foldable flats, black flats, shoes, flats

My hunt for foldable flats gets over the moment I saw this flat shoes with bow and round toe design. Can you believe this is my first pair of foldable flats? I really need this because I can simply slip it on my bag and very handy when folded. The sole has this very soft rubber; it really feels good in walking. Yes! I finally found an armor to fight aching feet from a long time wearing high heels on future occasions.

foldable flats, flat shoes, shoes
green romper, floral romper, romper
Hype this look on lookbook.nu


SAMMYDRESS green floral print cami romper (get it here
SAMMYDRESS flat shoes round toe with bow design (get it here)
ZAFUL irregular lenses sunglasses (similar here)
Brown shoulder bag (similar here)
Gold choker necklace (here)

Get the look now:
floral romper flat shoes, foldable flats sunglass



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





4 comments:

  1. love the romper on you :)
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that playsuit is so adorable !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...