Saturday, October 29, 2016

REVIEW: Sleeveless Denim Dress & Striped Cropped Shirt from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! Now that Christmas is approaching, this is the season to stock up outfits for cold weather. I've been waiting for this last quarter of the year (Fall) because I can wear layered clothes. But then, here in Manila, it doesn't get that very cold. So, I usually balance the outfit like if I wear long sleeves, the bottom must be lighter or breezy because as I've said,  the cold weather we are experiencing now is not enough to give you chill yet. I can't wait to go to Baguio City, though, but that's about 45 days away (we always spent Christmas in Baguio). There, I can layer any way I want. For today's outfit post, I'm featuring these gorgeous ZAFUL items.

This November, No Place Like ZAFUL
UP TO 85% Off

denim dress, stripes, striped top, denim
denim dress, stripes, striped top, denim

If you didn't know yet, I'm a sucker for anything denim. That's why when I saw this sleeveless denim dress, I immediately added it to my shopping cart. I always say this but let me say it again once more, ZAFUL never fails to amaze me. This denim dress is so gorgeous! This has two front pockets and what surprised me most was the two side slits. In the product page, it doesn't say it has side slit but I love that it actually has. It added fun and looks very stylish. I love it!

denim dress, stripes, striped top, denim

I think this striped ribbed cropped t-shirt is perfect for the denim dress. What do you think? This is also from ZAFUL. The material is a little stretchable and is made of cotton. This is cropped shirt but true-to-size. It is very comfortable to wear and it gives enough warm; perfect when the weather is a bit cold. I have so many ideas on how to style this striped shirt; you must watch out for it. 

Sunglasses, aviator
denim dress, stripes, striped top, denim
denim dress, stripes, striped top, denim
denim dress, stripes, striped top, denim
denim dress, stripes, striped top, denim
Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL sleeveless denim dress (here)
ZAFUL striped cropped top shirt (here)
ROMWE crossbody bag (get similar here)
SHEIN sunglasses (get similar here)
CONVERSE all-star sneakers

Get the look now:
denim dress, denim striped top, crop top, cropped shirt, stripes crossbody bag, bag sunglasses, aviator


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   



4 comments:

  1. Love how you styled denim dress
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool style! Looks great on you!!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a chic look, I love the stripes! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! You look really chic.
    Those dress and turtleneck top are really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...