Friday, October 21, 2016

Review: White Long Sleeve Dress from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! It's Friday and I can't wait for the weekend. Even though I am working freelancer and not the usual 8-5, Monday to Friday, I am still looking forward to the weekend. I can make my weekend at any day if I want to but it is not that way I want it to be. I remember working 8 hours a day in the office. When Friday comes, the time seems to pass very, very slow but when the clock hits 5, the happiness is overwhelming. I admit, sometimes I really miss it. I missed waking up early, get myself ready and choose my work outfit every morning. I used to wear a button-down shirt and a blazer to work paired with trouser always but if I can turn back time, I'm gonna ditch my boring office outfits before for a fun, stylish, and versatile work outfit like this piece ZAFUL sent over.

This November, No Place Like ZAFUL
UP TO 85% Off

Even though I know already that ZAFUL has quality products, the latest items that arrived a week ago still left me in awe. I am very impressed with this Printed Voile Spliced Shirt Collar Long Sleeve Dress because what's not to love, eh? The first time I laid my eyes on this dress, I said I must have it. I wore this dress to a client meeting and I feel very flattered to get compliments from them. They like it; they said it looks classy they wanted to have one, too.


I easily fall with mesh design pieces. I always say this but I have to mention it again that I find mesh design a simple way to feel and look sexy without revealing bare skin. I really find it exciting. This dress has two side slits and two side pockets and I love it; I can easily stash small stuff. 


This Tote Bag With Tassels and Color Splicing Design just arrived timely. I was excited to use it so I broke it into accessorizing the white dress I wore which perfectly goes well. What do you think? The size of the bag is perfect for work; not too small nor too big. It comes with a long strap (not shown) but I prefer to use it as a handbag as shown how I carry it. The pebbled texture is soft and I love the flip cover. That orange bag handle and tassels instantly gives a pop! 


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL spliced shirt collar long sleeve dress (here)
SAMMYDRESS tote bag with tassels (get it here
Black stiletto heels (similar here)


Get the look now:
  


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




5 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...