Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Transitioning to Midi-Dresses

Hello, lovelies! Time flies so fast. I remember some years ago, I always looked forward to buying clothes that are pleasing to my eyes and never thought of practicality. I meant I'd buy a top that I thought I'd wear for many times but it always ends up sitting in my closet collecting dust and develop foul smell due to long stocking because I realized I can't wear it after the first time. I admit that I have so many fashion mistakes buying clothes on impulse. But you can't blame a girl when she can't sleep thinking over about it. Agree? That's why I've said that how time passes in a snap. Now, I look to buy clothes that I know I would wear comfortably may it be during casual days, running errands or going to work. Yes, I'm transitioning now to wearing workwear outfits more often yet the style is still on point. I am into wearing dresses or two-piece midi dresses lately and looking for stylish pieces led me here.


What do you think of this first picture? This is my top pick. As the season is transitioning now to Fall, the hue is just perfect to invest into. Not to mention it is also great as work wear outfit, I know I found a piece which I can proudly say I am being practical. I can style the top and bottom with different pieces. I have so many styling ideas popping on my mind right now.



It is good to know that there's an online store that doesn't sell the same pieces as the other ten online stores selling the same. Agree? It is refreshing to the eyes and as you browsed StyleWe, the hope is rebuilding to eventually find designer pieces that you never imagine would come to life and the best thing is, finally, to own designer pieces that you can afford. You can now buy a designer piece without breaking a bank. Who wouldn't feel great about it, eh? 

Do not miss new-in designers in Pinterest and StyleWe Blog.



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


 


1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...