Sunday, November 27, 2016

[Casual Outfit] Styled-Up by SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! Have you seen my birthday outfit post? Due to my busy schedule, I though my birthday month would pass without me celebrating it. Anyway, today's post is featuring SAMMYDRESSShopping in this amazing store is very addicting. They have great products and what I love most is that all the products I ordered looks exactly the same as shown in their product pages. Trust is very important in shopping online because you don't have chance to see the product in person before buying it. That's why, I keep on coming back shopping at this trust-worthy online store. 


I've eyed this floral embroidered mini-skirt for a long time already. I finally ordered one because I have a bohemian/ boho party to attend to and I thought this skirt would be perfect for the party. When this skirt arrived, I can't help but let a deep sigh. I've never thought it is beautiful more than I expected. The product page where it is shown didn't do justice on this skirt's beauty. I hope my photos in this post justifies somehow. The embroidery detail is so pretty! The embroidery is all over the skirt; both front and back. It has concealed zipper at the side and true to size. Also, you'll be surprised on how cheap this skirt's price is! 



I think I have to invest in sandals with just a fair heel height of about 2 inches. When I saw this women sandals in suede and square toe design, I know I should get a pair of it. It is exactly what I need. This comes in black color also but I opted to get a pair in nude color since its color was something that isn't belong to pink or beige; I think it will perfectly blend with my skin color and that is what I like. Furthermore, this sandals is light weight and comfortable. The chunky heels is not noisy, too, when you walk. Also, I love the closure; I find it unique.


Try putting on an outerwear like this oversized vest or a blazer and turn this outfit to smart casual. I can wear this to work (minus the bag because I usually wear tote bag or something large) and if I plan to hang out later after work, then I just take my outerwear off. What do you think?

Hype this look on lookbook.nu



I was wearing SAMMYDRESS
floral embroidered mini skirt (here)
suede sandals with square toe design (here)
crossbody suede panel chain bag (here)
stainless cuff bracelet (here)
turquoise pendant necklace (here)

Get the look now:
  

 



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...