Monday, November 28, 2016

[Casual Outfit] Styled-Up by SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! I know what you are about to say. Yes, I'm wearing another pleated skirt again. I don't know but I'm quite addicted with pleats. If you'll ask me how many pleated skirts I own now, I have to pause first, squint my eyes, think and slowly count. If I have a uniform to consider, this will be it and my denims. Anyway, please click the links (in red fonts) if you want to see the details of what I'm wearing or just simply click SAMMYDRESS to find more.


Can I considered myself obsessed with pleated skirts? If yes, then I think it all started when I first have it in maxi skirt. I seldom used them because it is ideal to wear during summer. But I was so happy to find mid-calf lengths! It is a perfect length to wear for work. I feel very lady-like and respectful when I wear one. Haha! I will never get tired of getting some in other colors that's why I get this solid gray pleated skirt (now out-of-stock) but do not fret because there are so many pleated skirts to choose from here.


I actually ordered this tassel pendant hat for the bohemian/ boho party I've attended but when I was preparing earlier for this shoot, I tried it on and I loved it! I think it looks good and goes well with the white and gray outfit. What do you think?

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
SAMMYDRESS gray pleated skirt (get similar here or here)
SAMMYDRESS tassel pendant hat (here)
SAMMYDRESS stainless cuff bracelet (here)
off shoulder top (similar here or here)
rivets high heels (similar here)
Charles & Keith wine red hand bag (similar color here)


Get the look now:
       



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   




10 comments:

  1. That skirt is so chic! Love the color of it too.

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wo so nice skirt

    http://federicaferraro.com/president-girl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, it is so chic!
    Wish u a lovely week :)
    Beba, www.bebagottel.com | Instagram |

    ReplyDelete
  4. el look es precioso, me encanta!
    Te espero por mi nuevo post tesoro, mil besos!
    http://patriciasanchezstylestreet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking so pretty...loved the skirt on you...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cool style with the pleated skirt!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look. you nailed it <3

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...