Saturday, November 26, 2016

[Fall Outfit] Styled-Up by SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! I thought this week would just passed without me celebrating my birthday. Today, after our 11:00 a.m. appointment in Makati City, we headed straight to UPTOWN Mall in Bonifacio Global City. It's the new shopping center at the north-east side of BGC near the international schools. I think it is still in pre-operational stage because there are still a lot of boutiques and restaurants that are yet to open. It was raining since morning and it's cold, so I opted to wear something that will protect me from chilling. I picked the items that SAMMYDRESS sent over some days ago. So, allow me to say that today's post is my birthday outfit. After 30 minutes of checking out of the restaurants at the 5th floors, we settled to have my birthday lunch at the BACKYARD. 


I've eyed this mock neck cropped sweater for a month now. I was hesitant to order before because it is a cropped top. But I finally ordered one when I found something to pair it with - a high waist denim pants. This sweater comes in one-size but don't fret because it can fit XS-M (I'm Medium) and it fit perfectly! No problem around the armpit area or on the shoulders part. It is available in 4 colors, by the way. I plan to order again in black or gray.


When I saw this loose frayed destroy wash harem jeans, I knew that I should order the cropped sweater. The high waist cut is just perfect! Furthermore, who wouldn't fall in love with frayed and distressed jeans? This comes in 2 colors (black and blue). I'm so glad I ordered Large size; I hadn't felt any discomfort. Always, check the size chart, lovelies!


This crossbody bag with metal ring and tassel design is a good accessory if you are just carrying small stuff like cellphone, powder and some bills. This is very light weight bag. I love its tassel design and you also have option to wear it with long strap or not. But this is out-of-stock now but do not fret because sometimes they restock items within a week. So I suggest, you just click this tassel bags from time to time. 


I finally own a pair of tie up boots! When I saw that there's an available size in 40 (8.5 US), I quickly added it to my shopping cart. This boots was neatly sewn made it looks high quality. The shape is good on my feet. The other color available is Brown. I have lots of style that's been popping on my mind since this pair arrived and I can't wait to style it with skirts, too!

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing SAMMYDRESS 
mock neck cropped sweater (here)
frayed & distressed jeans (here)
tie up boots (here)
tassel bag with ring (get here)
leather & beads bracelet (here)
leather necklace (here)

Shop the look now:

   



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   



2 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...