Monday, November 7, 2016

Review: All-Over Floral Print Bomber Jacket from SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! Have you seen my previous outfit post yet? If you haven't, click here. I was ranting a bit about not having a full weekend off but then I realized this morning that the number coding on traffic has been implemented from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm, so it means that we can't be in the road between those mentioned window hours or else we will be fined. So, the agenda today is to fill-up the much needed off and create blog posts while there's no client's call yet, though, I am expecting one today but I hope it will push through tomorrow. As much as possible I don't want to take a cab to go to work. Well, I haven't tried Uber or Grab yet. Worse comes to worst, if this deal will push through today, I and my husband will try one of those to get our ass off to BGC. Anyway, today's outfit post is the final installment post from the items I ordered from SAMMYDRESS. I've been always a satisfied customer of this shop. You've gotta try this shop, lovelies, to find out what I'm talking about. 

floral jacket, floral bomber jacket, sammydress
floral bomber jacket, sammydress, bomber jacket, crossbody bag
floral bomber jacket, sammydress, bomber jacket, crossbody bag, chloe inspired bag
floral bomber jacket, sammydress, bomber jacket, zara jacket

This all-over floral print bomber jacket is my first ever bomber jacket because I'm not really a fan of it but when I saw this one in floral print all-over, I knew it's time to own one and I never regret it. I am in love with this jacket that I can't even describe how beautiful it is. This jacket is not photogenic as you see in the product page because it is very lovely and beautiful in person. I hope my photos here can justify its beauty. It has floral print all-over and two front pockets. It is true to size. I think I should order more bomber jackets since it is a perfect staple for Fall which I think will suit the cold weather here in my country.

floral bomber jacket, sammydress, bomber jacket, crossbody bag, chloe inspired bag, zara jacket
crossbody bag, chloe inspired bag, zara jacket, green bag
foldable flats, sammydress shoes,

floral bomber jacket, sammydress, bomber jacket, crossbody bag, chloe inspired bag, zara jacket
floral bomber jacket, sammydress, bomber jacket, crossbody bag, chloe inspired bag, zara jacket
Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
SAMMYDRESS all-over floral print bomber jacket (get here)
SAMMYDRESS foldable round toe flats (get here)
gray muscle tee (similar here)
green crossbody bag (similar here or here)
skinny jeans (similar here)
bullet necklace (similar here)


Get the look now:
floral print bomber jacket, bomber jacket, sammydress sammydress round toe flats, foldable flats chloe inspired bag sammydress tank top, muscle tee 


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   




4 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look! Great bomber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally in love with your bag
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeauifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...