Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Review: Front Slit Long Sweater from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! So, I can't deny it anymore. While Christmas is approaching near, the wind gets chilly the time dusk takes place. I am not complaining; I love it. I've got to wear knitted tops now and layering won't be annoying. So, for today's post, I was wearing this long sweater from ZAFUL which is also the final installment of the items I ordered from them. Check them out, lovelies!


This long sweater with high slit is good in keeping me warm. I really love its style because aside from the high slit in front, there is also two long slits on each side. I think it is good of having these slits because the cold weather we are experiencing right now in Manila isn't really that cold as compared to Baguio. So the side slits are enough to welcome cold breeze ocassionally. The knit fabric is quite thick but not heavy. 


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL long sweater with front slit (get here)
gold chain crossbody bag (get here)
white sneakers (similar here or here)
framed eyeglasses (similar here)
bullet necklace (similar here)

Get the look now:
zaful long sweater white sneakers  brown bag, chloe inspired bag, shoulder bagnecklace, jewelry


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   



1 comment:

  1. love the sweater
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeauifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...