Sunday, November 6, 2016

Review: Mid-Calf Pleated Skirt from SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! I can't believe that weekend is over and tomorrow is Monday already. This is what happens when you work on weekend. Yesterday, on a Saturday, my husband and I worked until the afternoon. That's why I only spent half of this weekend off. My mind and body is begging for a week off somewhere tranquil or somewhere where we can just bum around and forget about all these things that get us stressful everyday. But since the time doesn't permit, I turn to my instant stress buster; window shopping online. It relaxes me every time I browsed on the products of my favorite shops online like SAMMYDRESS. Speaking of it, today's outfit post is another installment of the items I ordered from them. This one arrived with the items that I already wore here.


This elastic waist pleated skirt is a must-have staple in every girl's closet. The mid-calf length is perfect; I really love it! It is light weight and has lining. I love this skirt because the waist is elastic and wide. I plan to order the other color of this in white since I already one in black, too. I paired it with a white sleeveless top to complete the pastel look. 


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
SAMMYDRESS elastic waist pleated skirt (here)
white sleeveless top (similar here)
nude strap stiletto sandals (similar here)
snake textured chain bag (similar here)
pearl choker necklace (similar here)
cross bracelet (similar here)

Get the look now:
   



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...