Thursday, November 3, 2016

REVIEW: Touch of Reds from SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! How's your holiday? Mine was great. I was able to see my Mom, my siblings and my nephew. It was a holiday well spent because aside from remembering our father, it was my family's first time to roam around in Venice Piazza. Well, my husband and I been there last February this year but that was during their soft opening of the Venice Grand Canal. I remember the mass of the crowd that day; we can't even take decent shots with less photobombers because the place was jampacked. Inspired by Italy's Venice Canal and Macau's Venetian Grand Canal, this is now a tourist hotspot in Taguig. Unlike our first visit last February, there are more restaurants opened now that are budget friendly. Also, there are only few locals and tourists yesterday in the Grand Canal, so I didn't let the chance passed. We did a quick shoot of my outfit and I was so happy knowing there's a change of backdrop for today's post featuring these gorgeous pieces from SAMMYDRESS.
embroidery outfit
embroidery top
embroidery top
floral embroidery
floral embroidery

I have a hard time composing a description for this flowers embroidered tank top. I can't come up with a description because I know it won't be enough to describe this gorgeous piece. The first time I laid eyes on this top, I know I should own one. The photo speaks for itself; this is beyond beautiful than you can imagine. The embroidery says it all; it is intricately designed and looks sweet! I have so many outfit ideas wearing this top. You better watch out for my next style wearing this. Though this comes only in free size, fret not because the size is perfect even in Medium like me. It's very comfortable to wear. I love it!

color blocking bag crossbody bag

This color blocking crossbody bag comes in 3 color choices. I ordered the red since I don't have any bag with red touches. Also, it would be perfect to pair with my embroidered top. This bag has great zipper design. It is roomy inside and has a zippered pocket inside.

denim shorts embroidery shorts
embroidery denim shorts

To complete the look, I paired it with my embroidered denim shorts from Zaful. This denim shorts balanced the whole look by toning it down to casual yet looking sweet still. Agree? Also, it was a perfect bottom to pair with because of the embroidery of flower in the front pocket and lightning lips at the back. I love the frayed design and the broken hole at the front. 

red pointed shoes

I have a new favorite flat shoes! This flat shoes with rivets and pointed toe design will put to good use. It's seldom only that I chance upon size 40 in so many shops. Good thing Sammydress offers my size. I am 8.5 US and my size in this shop is 40. The shoes fits perfectly on my feet. I really love its pointed design; it looks very chic to wear for work or casual days.

And before I end this post, here are the photos we took of the picturesque view of the Venice Grand Canal. 
venice piazza venice grand canal mallvenice grand canal mall venize piazza
venice grand canal mall venice piazza
venice grand canal mall venice piazzavenice grand canal mall venice piazza
crossbody bag
embroidery top
Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing:
SAMMYDRESS flowers embroidered tank top (get it here
SAMMYDRESS color blocking crossbody bag (get it here
SAMMYDRESS flat shoes pointed design (get it here
ZAFUL embroidery denim shorts (here)

Get the look now:
embroidery tank top denim shorts red pointed shoes crossbodya bag



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   





6 comments:

  1. Very nice post
    New post :
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/2016/11/whats-better-for-weight-lossdiet-or.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute and quirky look! I'm in love with the top you are wearing! <3

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is that top
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look super cute !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...