Friday, November 4, 2016

Stylish Poncho and Capes

Hello, lovelies! The weather today is making me stay in bed all day. It is kind of gloomy and get chill sometimes. I like having a weather like this but this is only temporary because we are just experiencing bad weather in the South. The rain is pouring hard down South, so the weather here in Manila is a little bit cold. Time like this makes me want to wear something that will keep me warm. Also, in times like this that makes me think of the City of Pines. Oh I miss Baguio City! I'm counting the days because by next month, we will spend our Christmas there. As early as now, I am checking my favorite shops for cold weather outfits and I like StyleWe poncho and capes. I think I have to change my usual pull-over, scarf, leather jacket outfit this time and make a room for these beautifully design and printed ones. What do you think?


Black & White is a must-have color for Fall. It goes with everything because it falls to Neutral colors. I like this irregular print and the wool fabric is perfect.


The touch of red color gives an instant life to an all black outfit. The combination of white, black and red never fails to bring a piece to perfection. I know I should have this poncho. It easily match and goes along with any outfits.


I fall to warm tones so it is not surprising that I pick this multi-colored poncho. The color looks fun and not dull. The yellow color sets a vibe of Fall season even if the said season is over. Agree?

There are so many selections at StyleWe. I get very excited every time I browsed the items in this shop because the have exceptionally beautiful and classy items that I never seen on other shops. In their shop, all the items are pleasing to the eyes. If you haven't check them out yet, you do now and for updates, you can also follow them on their Facebook.



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



   


2 comments:

  1. interesting propositions:) have a lovely day:)
    www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the plaid
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...