Monday, November 21, 2016

Weekender Outfit from IRISIE

Hello, lovelies! Today's post is featuring IRISIE's products. This online store is surprisingly have an easy navigation menu like my other favorite online stores, so when I browsed on their website, it was a breather to see a clean and tidy menu. Nothing will make me stay in an online store browsing each products but a clean and with easy navigation menu. It is my first time to order products from IRISIE and I was quite hesitant but I went on with my gut. And when I received the products, hmmm... I guess I'll do the shopping again with them. :)

denim, denim jumpsuit, jumpsuit, irisie, crossbody bag, white sneakers

I ordered three products from them but I decided to share first this blue denim roll-up sleeve elastic waist jumpsuit which I find not only comfortable but very, very comfortable. I'm a sucker of denims, that's why I didn't hesitate to add it in my shopping cart. I have seen this denim jumpsuit from other online stores but I always didn't pursue ordering because I find it a bit more expensive but IRISIE is selling it affordably, so I finally have it. 

denim, denim jumpsuit, jumpsuit, irisie, crossbody bag, white sneakers
denim, denim jumpsuit, jumpsuit, irisie, crossbody bag, white sneakers
denim, denim jumpsuit, jumpsuit, irisie, crossbody bag,

I didn't expect the quality to be good but lovelies, this one exceeded my expectation. I really love the material; it is not something like a thin denim fabric but really a good one. I hope the photos in this post justifies it. It has roll-up sleeves, so you have the option to style the sleeves long or a quarter. It has elastic waist which I find very good because the elastic is at the back waist only. This is true to size. I ordered Medium, by the way. Check more denim products here

denim, denim jumpsuit, jumpsuit, irisie, crossbody bag,
denim, denim jumpsuit, jumpsuit, irisie, crossbody bag, white sneakers
denim, denim jumpsuit, jumpsuit, irisie, crossbody bag
Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
IRISIE denim roll-up sleeve jumpsuit (get here)
mirrored sunglasses (get similar here)
crossbody bag (get here)
white sneakers (get similar here)

                               
Get the look now:
denim, denim jumpsuit, jumpsuit, irisie  white shoes, sneakers wine red, bag


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   




3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! You look so pretty and chic <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats such a cool jumpsuit
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cool that the Online shop is easy to use and no hassle ^^ i totally love your denim jumpsuit, you really rock the outfit.

    http://itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...