Saturday, December 10, 2016

December New-In Items [Part 1]

Hello, lovelies! It's only 15 days to go and it's Christmas already! Yey! Where are you going to spend Christmas? My family have a tradition to spend Christmas in Baguio City. I can't wait to go camping again and just simply feel the cool breeze of December in the City of Pines. I am so excited! By the way, here's the Part 1 of the new-in items that have reached my doorstep. I hope you can find some ideas of what stuff to give to your family, friends and co-workers. 

Pleated Skirt here 
Tassel Pendant Hat here 

Outfit post wearing these items >> 


Embroidered Floral PU Leather jacket here 

Outfit post wearing this item >>


Crossbody bag with tassels here
Red & White Stripes Shirt here


Solid High Waist Pleated Skirt here

Outfit post wearing this item >>


Crossbody Saddle Bag here


[Gray] Crossbody with Chain Bag here

Outfit post wearing this item >>


Long Sleeve Off Shoulder Shirt here
Solid High Waist Pleated Skirt here 


 
Outerwear with Tribal Print Deatil here


High Neck Split Sweater here 




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   


1 comment:

  1. So many pretties here. My favourites are the shoes and the tribal print.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...