Friday, December 2, 2016

[Fall Outfit] Embroidered PU Leather Jacket from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! Two days ago, I and my husband spent the day in Tagaytay City with his family (my in-laws). It was a fun-filled trip because we got to try Concha's Garden Cafe (Alden Richards first Concha's franchise). My mom-in-law have asked this for months already to eat there (she's a die-hard Aldub fan) and finally, the time permits yesterday. And as expected, Alden wasn't there but his dad was. We chanced to take photo with him just in time before he left. After eating lunch, we hang out at Charito by Bag of Beans and tried their desserts. We spent the remaining hours looking over Taal Lake until the sun sets. Anyway, I was wearing the latest item I ordered from ZAFUL and I took the opportunity to shoot one outfit at the Crosswinds Swiss Luxury resort in Tagaytay. The quickest photo shoot we've done in less than 10 minutes. Whoah! I'm so proud of my husband because the outtakes are good even though he got pressured since we were there with the family to have fun. But he still spared a time to do a quick shoot with me. Oh I love my husband!


This embroidered stand neck PU leather jacket is worth the purchase. I really love the texture; my hands could glide on smoothly. The imprinted florals are nicely done and the embroidered flower & butterflies are lovely, and it has on the back, too! I laso love the black & red stripes on the neck and on the bottom waist and sleeves. The design is very appealing. It's true to size, too. 

See more jackets here

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL embroidered PU leather jacket (get here)
ZAFUL distressed denim shorts (get here)
crossbody bag (get here)
mirrored sunglasses (get similar here)
NIKE Airmax Thea Liberte

Get the look now:

    



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


   




5 comments:

  1. love the jacket a lot

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice look

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very great coordinate darling!
    I love it this jacket
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...