Monday, December 12, 2016

Review: Crossbody Chain Bag from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! It will be my last week to do all pending works before I head up North to spend my Christmas vacation with my family. Also includes in the "pending" are my outfit posts which I have drafted early this weekend. I took the chance that my husband is finally well (he had colds), so we did outfit shoot last weekend. Today's post is something pastel. Honestly, I'm not into pastel colors because I fall on warm tones so I love warm colors but when I received these items I'm wearing in this post, a 360 degrees turned suddenly. I just realized, I can love pastels!


This long sleeve high-low women's top is a steal! The style immediately got me sold. I love unique cuts. Plus, it is long sleeve so no need to explain why I ordered one; I can wear this top to work. That's it! Honestly, I got worried of the quality because this item is priced at $8.46 only. So, I was thinking the quality might be the catch but boy, I was wrong. I was surprised that this top was made of quality material. I really love the texture of the fabric; it's like a thin layer of satin. 


I ordered this crossbody chain bag because of its bag design. I actually have one in orange/brown color. So when I saw this bag in gray/baby blue color , I said I must have it. This bag looks slim but don't be fooled because it is roomy inside, believe me. The flip panel side is a suede. It is neatly sewn and the sidings are neatly made. The straps are adjustable, too.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
long sleeve high-low top (here)
crossbody chain bag (find here)
stainless bracelets (here) & (here)
white pants (similar here)


Get the look now:
     



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...