Thursday, December 15, 2016

Review: Get Preppy with SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! Wow, I can't believe we are just 10 days away from Christmas Day! Well, starting next week, I will not work because I'm having a christmas vacation with my family and this is the reason I am so excited every day because aside from having over a week off, I can't also wait to spend christmas vacation with my loved ones! Fun, fun, fun awaits! Wohoo! So, okay, it means also that I might not able to update my blog and I just think you'll gonna miss me. Haha! Just kidding. But anyway, while I am still not leaving town yet, here's another outfit post featuring the SAMMDYRESS products they sent over a week ago.


Honestly, this striped pocket design dress with brooch didn't have appeal to me the first time I saw it. This was actually sitting in my wish list for almost a month but then, one time SAMMYDRESS wrote me a letter that I should try the iOS app of SAMMYDRESS. I followed the steps and have the app downloaded. I was enjoying tinkering the products using the app because the photos are very clear and HD. Then, I saw this dress again and when I clicked it, I got surprised of its beauty. I am so thankful I downloaded the app because it is more enjoyable to see products on my phone. When I used my laptop in checking this dress, I really cannot appreciate it. So, I recommend you to download the app now.


This dress is high neck and with concealed button down. I love that it has a halfway elastic waist, too. The dress length is decent and perfect for work. Yay! 


This solid color crossbody bag with tassels is love at first sight. Finally, I owned one. I've eyed this bag for a long time because it is always out-of-stock. But I was able to know that sometimes they have this bag available because this item is in my "Notify In-Stock". There's a notification when the item is available. I am in love with the bag's design! Tassels, flip cover and it's roomy, huh? It looks so stylish!


This stainless buckle belt bracelet is so pretty! The buckle design is so chic.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing  SAMMDYRESS:
striped pocket design dress with brooch (here)
solid color crossbody bag with tassels (here)
stainless buckle belt bracelet (here)
pointed toe design flats (here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




3 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...