Monday, December 12, 2016

Review: High Waist Pleated Skirt from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! Whenever I get fond of a piece, I want to hoard it in all of its available colors if possible. Lately, I've been ordering this particular pleated skirt from ZAFUL in different colors which I already published outfit posts here and here. Oh don't worry, there's still in white color of this, so expect me to have it in the next few weeks. Does it happen to you also or am I alone in this? 


Allow me to say it again that I am really in love with this high waist pleated skirt. The length is perfect; mid-calf. It has concealed side zipper and it has full lining. I just noticed I am getting fond of soft hues. I have so many outfit ideas wearing these pleated skirts. I can wear this especially to work, even in casual days and on dates with my husband. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu
I was wearing:
high waist peach pleated skirt (here)
stainless bracelets (here) & (here)
pearl pendant choker necklace (here)
nude strap stiletto heels (find similar here)
nude crossbody bag (find similar here)
tiger print tank top (find similar here)


Get the look now:
   



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

  1. love the clothes
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indiaanbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and chic look !


    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...