Friday, December 16, 2016

Review: Red & White Striped Tee from SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! It's Friday night and I am announcing now that I am officially off for vacation. Yay! We were able to finish all the pending transactions and the important issues got rectified. We had two appointments and it started at 9:00 a.m. in Makati City. Then, by 11:00 a.m., we were already in Pasig City doing unit inspection and by lunch time, we officially get off from work. The christmas rush is a pain; traffic became so bad. However, I and my husband dealt with it lightly. On our way home, we dropped by at Goodyear along Shaw Boulevard and we've had our car oil changed in preparation for the long drive to our vacation destination next week. Anyway, for today's outfit post, I'm wearing SAMMYDRESS products again. I really wouldn't complain being styled up by this amazing online store. Hope you like my look!


I ordered this white & red striped t-shirt because honestly, I do not have one as far as I remember. It's a bit stretchable which I really, really love. It is very comfortable to wear and it's true to size. 


I paired it with my current favorite red crossbody bag with tassels design

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing SAMMYDRESS:
short sleeve striped t-shirt (here)
crossbody bag with tassels design (here)
foldable round toe flat shoes (here)
stainless buckle bracelet (here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...