Thursday, January 12, 2017

Chic Bomber Jacket from IRISIE

Hello, lovelies! This is my last installment of outfit posts that we shoot in Baguio City. I guess I'll be missing the pine trees backdrop on my photos then. On our last day in the City of Pines, we explored once again the Botanical Garden and for the very first time, we tried on wearing the traditional Ifugao costume. Should I know how fun wearing it and how we look great on it, we could have done it a long time. Anyway, I wore this zip details two pockets bomber jacket a few times during vacation and let me say it is one of my favorites now. I love how light weight this piece is but still works really great to protect me from occasional chills.


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
IRISIE zip detail bomber jacket (get here)
stainless buckle belt bracelet (get here)
pu leather tie-up boots (get here)
crossbody bag with tassels design (get here)
A-line embroidered skirt (get here)
black high neck shirt (get here)
                               

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...