Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Comfortable Turtle Neck Long Sleeve from IRISIE

Hello, lovelies! On the second day of our camping in Wangal, Benguet, we explored the organic of the Lily Of The Valley. I trekked down to the valley wearing my boots because the path down was so rocky and slippery. All the foods we have eaten was there in the organic farm from beans, spinach, lettuce, etc. We also got to see the trial planting of the organic strawberry in the greenhouse down the valley. The farm owner said he went to Malaysia to learn about the organic planting of strawberry. Now that got us more excited; I guess we'll be having more strawberries served on the table on our next visit. Anyway, enough of that for now. Today, I am featuring this IRISIE item that I wore on the second day in Benguet.


What I love about this high neck long sleeve knitted top is that the sleeves are long. More than enough to used as gloves. Lol! The high neck is also more than enough to keep my neck warm. I could also pull it up to half of my face to cover my nose for the occasional chilly breeze in the valley. The size isn't true because I find it too big for me. I should have ordered size small so it doesn't look very loose and baggy on me. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
IRISIE high neck long sleeve top (get here)
pu leather red cap (get here)
pu leather tie-up boots (get here)
leather necklace (get here)
embroidery denim shorts (get here)

                               

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...