Monday, January 30, 2017

Elegant White Dress from IRISIE

Hello, lovelies! Happy Monday and it's Miss Universe 2016 today. Have you watched the live coverage of the pageant? Congratulations to Miss France for winning the 65th Miss Universe title and thank you, Maxine Medina, for doing your best and we love you for that! We are still very proud of you, our Miss Universe Philippines. And we are so proud of you, Pia Wurtzbach; the elegant and confidently beautiful with a heart. Thank you for everything and your reign as Miss Universe. You will always be the Queen! Anyway, before I get carried away, let me get back to my program (lol!) and that is sharing my new style post featuring IRISIE. I really love this white dress. It screams elegance, right?


I was a bit skeptical when I ordered this white slit long sleeve high-low dress because I can't figure what kind of material this made. The photo on the product page don't have a close-up shot or clear image of the fabric but then, IRISIE has a detailed product description. So, I went ahead shopping and paid for it. When this item arrived, I immediately pulled it out from the package and checked the fabric. I got impressed, honestly. This kind of material is what I'm looking for; not so sheer but a bit thicker and the most important thing is it feels soft and very comfortable. The product description stated wasn't a lie. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
IRISIE white slit long sleeve high-low dress (here)
stainless bracelets (here & here)
CHANEL Bag



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look
    http://meuestiloe.blogspot.com.br/
    bjus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely dress!

    www.marliafransiska.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...