Sunday, January 29, 2017

Review: American Shorts & Bowknot Flat Shoes from SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! Time flies so fast. By next week, it's already the month of hearts - February. Do you already have plans? Where are you taking your love one? As for me, I think we'll just spend that day low key. I don't know. I just have to wait and see. I know some of you have plans to spend a night on a dinner date, a movie date or an out of town trip but do you already have the outfits to wear? You can check out this VALENTINE'S DAY PROMOTION ONLINE  and save up to 65% Off. Meantime, check out this new style post featuring SAMMYDRESS products.


This high waist zip-fly American shorts caught my eye. I love the print! It's not the common American flag print that you see in most of the apparels because this was printed simultaneously in a size that still looks pleasing to the eye. Am I right? The material is very nice; I love it! It is true to size and fits me perfectly.


This women's flat shoes with bowknot and embossing design is so ladylike. It gives an instant girly feel. I ordered this flat shoes for the reason that I do not own a pair with this color. Also, there's a size available for me in size 40 (8.5), so I immediately added it to my shopping cart. It fits me comfortably and my feet are happy! It doesn't hurt my bunion at all. It is made neatly and the bowknots are perfectly placed and sewn.


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
high waist zip-fly American shorts (here)
flat shoes with bowknot and embossing design (here)
crossbody bag with ring & tassels design (here)
stainless bracelets (here & here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






2 comments:

  1. Very cute look I love the shorts !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so cute!

    http://arabellawright.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.youtube.com/c/arabellawright

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...