Sunday, January 1, 2017

Review: Comfortable White Top from SAMMYDRESS

Happy New Year, lovelies! Yay! First outfit post for 2017 and I think this will be a good sign to publishing more outfit posts for the entire year than 2016. Today's post is a continuation of my outfit posts from my vacation and I am featuring SAMMYDRESS. By the way, we always do a day of camping in Camp John Hay aside from the real camping we've had in Wangal, Benguet. It always great to do outdoor activities especially in Baguio. That's why spent seven hours at the camping grounds of Camp John Hay. We did hiking, chatting, we even dance with people watching us but as long as you enjoy the moment you won't really care what other people might think, right? It just that we know how to have fun. Anyway, I hope you like this look. Let me know on the comments below.


One of the signs of getting older is that you will choose comfort over tight-fitting tops. That's why I ordered this high low slit white top. I also love the simple design of white velvet in front. The material of this shirt is really good; it is not thin. For a medium frame like me, this is big. I suggest you order smaller size. It is comfortable to wear.





Before I end this post, let me share some personal. Last night was crazy but full of fun. My celebration of new year has been always great ever since I married my ex-boyfriend, now my husband. The 1st of January is his birthday, so imagine the double celebration we do as we welcome new year, my husband also welcomes another year of getting older yet wiser. My husband is the most important man in my life and I want to make his birthday special as he makes me feel. If I have given another chance to get married, I would marry again the same man, my husband. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
high low slit white top (here)
crossbody bag with tassels design (here)
stainless buckle belt bracelet (here)

pu leather cap (here)
 pu leather embroidered jacket (here)
 denim shorts (here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




2 comments:

  1. Thank you sharing
    Welcoming you into this New year
    Happy happy
    New Year.
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cool bag
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...