Thursday, January 5, 2017

Review: Off Shoulder & Button Down Outfit by ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! Why is it difficult to get back to my normal routine after the holidays? I feel so lazy to get my ass back to work. That's why even though most of the work resumed last 3rd January, I and my husband dragged my family to a road trip to Tagaytay. I guessed we aren't ready yet to work and a family getaway was a motivational to keep me going. Also, it was a post-birthday treat of my husband for my family. Anyway, for today's post location was shoot in Crosswinds Tagaytay. Finally, I was able to shoot these ZAFUL items that sent over to me before Christmas. 


I find this white loose long sleeve off shoulder shirt different from the usual off-shoulder pieces because aside from being it as a long sleeve, the shirt has a button down design and that's the reason I ordered this; I love some rare or not so rare pieces of design. It is true-to-size. My only comment is that it's a bit long but not really a problem though because if I will pair this top over shorts, it will look perfect to cover some peekaboo. The material is good; I really don't have a complaint. I find it a quality product.


This black single breasted high-waist A-line skirt is love at first sight in person. The first thing I noticed when I took it out from the package is the denim jeans quality. It is smooth to touch and my hands glide smoothly over the fabric but the material is quite thick and not thin. The thick material didn't let my fears to feel uncomfortable when it's worn because it doesn't feel hard and I never feel any sharp edges or sewn fabric inside biting my skin. It is true to size. Also, the button down design of this skirt is lovely.


I have eyed this metal solid color flat heel sandals for so long. I am happy I finally got a pair and I love it. I have so many outfit ideas in my mind wearing this pair. It is perfect not only for casual days but for work, too. I think I'll be wearing trousers in the coming days.


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
long sleeve off-shoulder top (here)
 A-line high waist skirt (here)
 flat heel sandals (here)

crossbody bag with tassels design (here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


3 comments:

  1. nice sandals

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cute top and loafers! Happy New Year to you babe!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...