Sunday, January 22, 2017

Review: Patch and Frayed Denim Dress from SAMMYDRESS


Hello, lovelies! Can this weekend be another day longer? I am not ready to get back to work tomorrow just yet. But then, I really have no choice eh? I and my husband are looking forward to hitting the beach soon and that is one of the reasons that motivates us to get our ass off of the bed early tomorrow and work. I think we will be busy for the week that's why we did a couple of outfit shoot this afternoon. So, for today's style post, I am featuring SAMMYDRESSThey sent me over a lot of gorgeous items but I decided to share this one first and I think you know why - coz I'm a sucker for anything denim.



This patch design frayed denim dress went straight to my shopping cart the second I saw it. Who wouldn't? For a sucker like me, I always have a room for more denim item. I am so happy to finally wearing this dress. The style is a lot different from my usual denim dresses because this one isn't a button down. Also, it has frayed sleeves and bottom hem. Of course, the three fun patches totally got me sold. I love the patches; it gives an instant "POP" literally. Lol! The size is true to size; I got mine in Medium. And before I forgot, it has two side pockets. Yey! The material is light weight and very nice blue denim.



Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
patch design frayed denim dress (here)
rabbit bag accessory (here)
red crossbody bag with tassels design (here)
stainless bracelets (here & here)




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...