Saturday, February 4, 2017

Chic Party Dresses

Hello, lovelies! Time flies so fast. I can't believe it's the love month already and by next week, it's Valentine's week. I know some of you are now preparing on what to wear on that special day and I'm sure some of you are having a hard time looking for pieces that will look best on them. As much as possible, we want to wear something unique and new to the eyes; I meant not common. You don't want to bump into someone with the same as what you're wearing. Are you? Have you checked on StyleWe yet? If you don't want an awkward moment like I mentioned above, then click on the store link and start browsing their products. You'll be amazed!


These chic party dresses are just a few of the selections. These two images above caught my eye. It is a perfect dress to wear on a special day next week on a dinner date. The first photo screams to forget that "little black dress" but go for a conservative cut and length. I love the quarter sleeves and that red contrast underneath. I find it sexy. What do you think?


Or if you plan to celebrate that special day low-key, well, I guess formal jumpsuits are perfect. This stripes sleeveless jumpsuit simply stood out when I was browsing StyleWe products. My love affair with jumpsuit comes and go but when I saw this piece; I know I should wear one soon on the next days.  Isn't it lovely?



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






1 comment:

  1. Lovely dresses!
    xx

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.hk/2017/02/bright-pink-in-suzhou.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...