Thursday, February 23, 2017

Review: Snow Washed A-line Denim Dress from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! I just got back from a Southernmost Palawan trip exactly a week ago. My husband and I spent Valentine's Day on a remote island which is far from civilization - no electricity, no good cell phone signal, and no room accommodation either. I will create a travel blog post about our recent vacation soon. For now, let me share with you what ZAFUL sent over while we are away from the busy metropolis. They sent many gorgeous items but here's the first one I styled first. Hope you like it!



I have eyed this snow washed sleeveless A-line denim dress for over a month already. Guess who finally gave in clicking that "add cart" button? So, yes, I added another piece to my denim collection. I don't have a denim dress in this style. The metal hollow buttons instantly give a rock vibe but overall a chic look. It has a back zipper. I love its fit, really. The A-line cut gives the illusion of tiny waist but cinching it with a belt made the look perfect. Agree? Also, it is true to size. The material is soft and it doesn't bite the skin. 


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL snow washed denim dress (get here)
ZAFUL solid color chunky heel sandals (get here)
SAMMYDRESS stainless bracelets (here) & (here)
chain crossbody bag (find here)
mirrored sunglasses (find here)
AEO braided genuine leather belt




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...