Monday, February 6, 2017

Where to Find Cute and Long Maxi Dresses?

Hello, lovelies! Valentine is just around the corner. What are your plans? I meant the plans with your loved ones, especially with your other half, husband, boyfriend, or partner. Or maybe you don't have ideas that surprises are up on that special day. It is better to be prepared, you know. Who knows, he might suddenly kneel and pop up the question over dinner? Hmm... I should look good on the eve of Valentines no matter what. Even though I and my husband plan to celebrate it low key, of course, I still want to look best on our date. Below dresses are just a few from FashionMia.


These cute dresses are just a few that I eyed from the website. Now that Spring season is coming soon, it is best to stock up dresses as cute as these. I really love the second photo. The lace embellishment looks so lovely and so feminine. Also, it's in green color, that's why I have no reason not to love this dress coz it's one of my favorite colors. Remember, when you fall on warm tones, earth colors will suit you best. 


I plan to stock up on maxi dresses and maxi skirts. Dresses are the safest pieces to invest because I can wear this almost all year round since I live in a tropical country. Also, I find maxi dresses easy to style with. Agree? I love wearing maxi dresses because it gives an illusion of being tall especially if it's ankle length. I am in love with the last photo above. The combination of colors and the print screams a total chic vibe. You can check out more long maxi dresses here.




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...