Wednesday, March 29, 2017

360 Lace Frontal from BestHairBuy

Have you heard about 360 Lace Closure Frontal? If you haven't yet, let me tell you a brief information about it. It isn't a traditional hair wig but kind of looks like it. Okay, I think you're very confused now. I learned about this from BestHairBuy and this 360 lace frontal band just gives the option of being able to style your hair the way you want all around not just the front. These Lace Frontals will fit any standard medium wig cap size wearing women (basically 22-22.5" in circumference). With 4 inches to the front and 2 inches towards the back. This isn't a wig but can be used to make a wig or for a hair weave you just add the bundles to the middle. It goes around the whole head so you can put it in a ponytail, and part anywhere too. All hand-tied and bleached knots with the natural hairline. 



Honestly, I'm not really into hair wigs but this 360 lace frontal band caught my attention. As shown in the photo above, you can wear it in a high ponytail and you can part it anywhere you like. Sounds really interesting eh? I think I finally found a perfect tool for the hairstyles that I wanted. Here are the reasons you should highly consider:

 - It isn't something like the traditional track hair where you need 1 piece closure & 3 or more bundles but because with this 360 lace frontal, you just need 1 piece of 360 lace frontal and 2 bundles, and voila, you can have full angle already; 

- It only takes 1 hour to install unlike others that will take 3-4 hours of installation;

- You can style it any way you want unlike others that you get limited to front styling only; &

- It makes your scalp more breathable. 




My favorite from my 3 picks above was the first one. I've always wanted to have a long wavy hair. But then, we all know that it takes a lot of time to do so especially for busy women. But with this wavy Brazilian 360 lace frontal, I can now wear a wavy hair anytime I want it. Wavy hair gives an instant sultry look and I must say, sexy in some way without even trying. This is perfect for those who prefer straight hair for the usual days and want to transform when the time and need arise like parties! Agree? Before I end this post, you may also want to check virgin hair.



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...