Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Must-Have Summer Staples

Well, here in our country, the season is transitioning to summer already. I can't help but gush over summer dresses may it be short or long; anything with floral prints and beach wears. I just got back from a beach trip exactly two weeks ago and all I want now is to go back to the beach and soak. But of course, even though they said that life is a beach, the realization always dawning on me that life does not work that way. Agree? And since my next beach trip is quite far (this year, too!), I can still enjoy summer by wearing the beautiful outfits that I've been eyeing this past week just like these products I found from StyleWe



These two are just a few from the selection of short party dresses I browsed from StyleWe. Summer or Spring is all about vibrancy, bright colors and refreshing. Floral prints are the best ones to change every mood. The bigger the flower print, the more the mood is expressed. Agree? The first dress is nothing but summer perfection. I love every bit of detail; from the flowers, the choice of color. Green is one of my favorite colors, so need I say more? :) The second dress is a very safe design. The cut and style are perfect for an office outfit and business meetings. I say it is a safe design because the color is dark (which speaks formality and "boring") yet so chic because of the floral and leaf prints. You see, you can put on some life on your usual corporate attire. 


I've been looking for a one-piece swimwear that will totally get me sold but it never happened yet, really. I mean, a perfect one like this blue abstract printed one-piece from the sexy swimwear selection. The color of the print speaks of sea, ocean, aqua, sea salt and anything related to summer. Not only the color I am attracted but the design, too. I am flat-chested, so the front is perfect for me. The tiny sleeves give an instant cuteness, too. What do you think?



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

  1. love the prints!
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...