Thursday, March 9, 2017

Review: Button Down Drawstring Denim Playsuit from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! Did you notice something? If you can't figure it out, well, I'll help you. Yes, this is three consecutive style posts of wearing denim. Shoot me! You can't blame a girl who is obsessed with anything denim, right? I mean, look at what I'm featuring now? This is from ZAFUL and let me say it again and again that this store has amazing products. You gotta check them out and see for yourself.



This button down drawstring design playsuit is so beautiful. It looks exactly the same as pictured on the product page. I love the blue washed of this denim; vibrant and not faded. It gives an impression of an expensive looking kind of denim piece. The sleeves are quarter-length and there's an option to roll up the sleeves and lock it with the button. I find it as a perfect fit. Feels comfortable to wear. True to size. You better check this item now before it runs out-of-stock.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL button down denim playsuit (here)
ZAFUL mirrored sunglasses (find here)
SAMMYDRESS tassel bag with ring design (here)
mirrored sunglasses (find here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






2 comments:

  1. This play suit looks really nice on you.http://www.melodyjacob.com/2017/03/super-brights-go-bold-or-go-home-happy.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...