Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Review: Embroidered Denim Romper & Tote Bag from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! For my Philippines followers, did you know that there is a new implementation in customs now? Brace yourselves, lovelies! They will just require you to pay VAT when your parcels are worth P10,000 & up (about 208 USD). And guess what? They implemented this last October 2016 and I just learned about this good news three days ago when I went to the customs in our local post office to claim my two parcels. I had let a huge sigh of relief hearing about it because customs duties and taxes was such a pain. I have to pay taxes when my items are worth more than 10 USD. Can you imagine that? And aside from that, I still have to pay the P112.00. Such a rip-off, eh? Anyway, that was before. I'm doing a happy dance now because who wouldn't be happy about this new implementation? Okay, okay. So, let's talk about what I claimed from the customs. Oh, actually, it is my featured items on this style post. Haha! ZAFUL sent over these items and I must say these are all worth-waiting-for because I've waited for a month. I will let the photos below speak for how amazing these items are.



This embroidery spaghetti straps denim romper is exactly the same as shown on the product page. I am surprised with this romper because it is not as I expected it to be. It is so pretty in person; so preppy, youthful vibe and it fit me so beautifully. I look slender and it makes my waistline look smaller. Agree? I really love the fit! It has a full elastic back and I know that has something to do in making the illusion of looking leaner when this romper is worn. And of course, the white floral embroidery in front is a pop! How cute eh? It also has two side pockets. Comfortable. True to size. 


This deer printed colour block snaps tote bag is perfect for everyday use. I ordered this bag for my work as the height of this bag would accommodate legal size documents. I want to bring one bag only as possible when I'm working and I want to avoid too much carry on bags. Also, this bag is perfect for casual days or day offs. Literally, you can stash everything inside it. The material is PU leather. It is neatly sewn; it doesn't look cheap but rather expensive. It has a big pouch inside which impressed me because the pouch is buttoned on the main bag, so it is not something that goes down but still. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL embroidery spaghetti straps denim romper (here)
ZAFUL deer printed snaps tote bag (here)
mirrored sunglasses (find here)
leather bangle bracelet from HK



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

  1. Lovely.. So lovely ..
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/2017/03/super-brights-go-bold-or-go-home-happy.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...