Monday, March 6, 2017

Review: Floral Embroidered Top from SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! My love affair with embroidery continues to grow and I think I am more obsessed with collecting than ever. Who can blame me for doing so if the pieces are just too irresistible not to have one just like the embroidery pieces selection from SAMMYDRESS, I know you'll end up not having enough. If you'll ask me, I can't have enough of it. 



As soon as I've seen this floral embroidered skirted blouse in the newest arrivals, I made sure it is added to my shopping cart right away. The design is too cute it hurts not to own one. The flowers are delicately embroidered and the skirt style added a more preppy look. I also love that it is long sleeve because I have the options to roll it up or roll it down when the weather gets chilly. The material is pure cotton; soft and light but not sheer. It is just so right for the coming Summer season. It is true to size.


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing SAMMYDRESS:
floral embroidered skirted top (here)
rabbit bag accessory (here)
red crossbody bag with tassels design (here)
stainless buckle bracelet (here)
mirrored sunglasses (find here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...