Saturday, March 4, 2017

Review: Irregular Hem Hollow-Out T-Shirt from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! I easily fall for unique pieces. That's why if I find an online store that offers unique design, I keep on coming back and always check their new arrivals just like ZAFUL  I always find unique pieces that I never seen from other online stores. Just like this white top I freshly got from them. 



What got my fingers clicking the "add" button was this design of this white irregular hem half-sleeve hollow-out T-shirt . The irregular cut and the tiny hollow-out patterns are just too pretty not to own one. I opted to wear a nude tank under but a bralette would be sexy I'm sure. The long back is perfect to cover your behind if you're wearing skimpy shorts. I just love it!

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL irregular hem hollow-out t-shirt (here)
ZAFUL embroidered denim dress (here)
mirrored sunglasses (find here)
NIKE huarache
AEO wrist watch



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




4 comments:

  1. Lovely top. I love shopping at Zaful cause they have really good quality products!

    www.marliafransiska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a smart outfit
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your breasts look so beautiful in that top and your legs are wonderfully sexy, dear!!

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super cute !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...